- TIDAL Piano (G3 - third generation model)
- multi chamber cabinet made out of TIDAL's proprietary cabinet material TIRADUR
- constraint-layer-damping dual-front for even less vibrations/resonances
- 1 x exclusive 30 mm (1,2") diamond tweeter Gen2 TBD-30, mechanically decoupled from the cabinet
- 2 x exclusive 170 mm (7") black ceramic BCC mid-woofer Gen2 MW-FG-170 woofers
- passive crossover network with ultra low tolerance components, exclusive use of custom tailored pure copper-capacitors, metalfilm-resistors, silver-carbon resistors, air-core-inductors, ultra low resistance bass-inductor
- TIDAL uno-pulse crossover, microphonically and hermetically isolated in separated chamber
- total weight of the passive crossover construction itself: 13 Kg / 28 lbs.
- excellent low level listening reproduction
- low-mass silver binding posts for perfect contact
- TIDAL Varioterminal for three different setup: pure 2-way (for very small rooms), linear 2.5-way (for medium sized rooms), gained 2.5-way (for bigger rooms or more bass in medium sized rooms)
- Gen-2 TIDAL stainless steel isolators
- 8 x trigger bars out of massive stainless steel, high gloss polished
- cabinet finish: original TIDAL piano lacquer in midnight black.
- cabinet finish: finest hand selected veneers in TIDAL's original transparent piano lacquer.
- ATA-flightcase for safest transport
- nominal power handling: 150 / 300 VA
- nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- recommended power amplifier: > 30 watt. Lowest impedance drop: 3.2 ohm.
- speaker dimensions: 116 cm x 24,5 cm x 39,5 cm / 45.6" x 9.6" x 15.5"
- dimensions with vario feet (from ground to top): 121 cm high / 47,6" high
- speaker weight without packaging: 2 x 70 Kg / 2 x 154 lbs.
- shipping weight with packaging: 2 x 106 Kg / 2 x 233 lbs.
- shipping dimensions: 2 flightcase, 134 cm length x 39 cm width x 51 cm height / 53" length x 16" width x 20" height